Appointing a Guardian

Every student whose parents are resident abroad must have a suitable guardian living in the UK. If you are unable to appoint a relative or acquaintance in this country, we suggest the use of a professional guardianship agency and we are happy to provide a list of contacts.

Please click here for the Schools Guardianship policy.